Become a Skilled Horse Judge at the State 4-H/FFA Horse Judging School
The State 4-H/FFA Horse Judging School will be held at the UF Horse Teaching Unit in Gainesville on Saturday, December 11, beginning at 9:00 AM, and lasting until about 3:00 PM, with an hour break for lunch (on your own). Registration/check-in will begin at 8:00 a.m. The primary objective of the school is to assist in the preparation of judging teams for the State Contests. There is a $5.00 per person charge (youth and adults) to attend the horse judging school. You may preregister by returning the registration form available on the web with your check made out to "
4-H Foundation". The full details, registration form, links to directions, etc. are online here, http://animal.ifas.ufl.edu/youth/horse/horseJudgingSchool.shtml. Florida
Area “B” 4-H Horse Show Offers T-Shirt Design Contest
Are you an artist that loves horses? Then you should enter the 2011 Area B 4-H Horse Show T-Shirt Design Contest. Enter by December 30th to Renee' Gore at email@example.com or dropped off at the office.
Here are the full rules:
Area “B” 4-H T-Shirt
· The design must include the words 2011 Area B 4-H Horse Show
· The design must include the official 4-H logo and may not have any image superimposed on the logo and follow rules for logo usage
· Designs must be suited for the front OR back of a t-shirt.
· Designs must be submitted on white, unlined 8 ½ x 11 paper
· The design must be in black and white
· If the design is hand drawn/written it must be in black ink. The design may be computer generated
· Only one (1) entry per 4-H member. Please print your name, county, club, and age on the back of your entry.
· Winning entry will be used for the t-shirt art work and program cover for the 2011 Area B Horseshow.
If you have any questions regarding the contest, please contact your 4-H Agent
Entries are due to: Ms. Renee December 20th, 2011
Entries will be judged at the Area B Advisory Meeting on January 5th, 2011
Winner will receive one free Area B T-shirt and an entire year of braggin’ rights.