Take a look at the video above where New Mexico 4-H Kids show how to do a demonstration. This is a great introduction and helpful information to Demonstrations. If you need help deciding on a topic give Ms. Renee' a call.
- Junior Demonstrations 3-12 Minutes
- Intermediate Demonstrations 3-12 Minutes
- Senior Demonstrations 5-12 Minutes
Rules: Demonstrations/Illustrated Talks More Information can be found at
- NO LIVING VERTEBRATES OF FIREARMS may be brought to County Events.
- Participants must provide all equipment and supplies for their presentations.
- Neat, clean green and white or black and white attire is appropriate.
- If a member is participating with a similar demonstration or illustrated talk as the previous year the demonstration or illustrated talk must be changed to include more depth and growth in the project area.
- A 4-Her may not enter the same category after they have won first place at state competition at 4-H Congress.
- Demonstrations must be blue ribbon quality in the age division, category, and class (individual or team) to advance to District Events held in May.
- First place blue ribbon individual and team demonstrations at District Events will advance to state competition at 4-H Congress.